We are ready to provide advice for IPPs, SPPs, and VSPPs, ranging from site selection, plant layout, initial technical specifications drawing to project development plan drafting. We will also analyze risk assessment and environmental impact issue to ensure operations run efficiently. All of these processes require highly accurate data and professional guidance to build customer’s confidence for making decision on power plant development.
With our knowledge and experience, we are in a position to provide advice regarding EPC contractor selection and set guidelines and criteria which comply with international standards, to ensure a transparent process. We will also assist in negotiating and reviewing the contract, as well as offering input that will benefit the contract preparation, to ensure that you select the best potential contractors to meet project objectives and conditions.
Our expert engineers will help keep track of the contractor’s performance, including offering advice to you, the project owner, in order to assure the power plant project implementation successful. EGAT is also ready to provide project management services, engineering drawing review, and construction supervision complying to international standards.
EGAT has personnel with experience in testing of all equipment to ensure that both the power plant start-up and main grid synchronization is ready at the Commercial Operation Date (COD). In addition to power plant testing and inspection services, we perform design work, construction and operation, to ensure that the power plant will generate electricity efficiently.
1. Operation and Routine Maintenance Services
• O&M Services at Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Company Limited
• O&M Services at Ratchaburi Power Company Limited
• O&M Services at Nava Nakorn Electricity Generating Company Limited
• O&M Services at District Cooling System and Power Plant Co., Ltd (DCAP)
• O&M Services at Berkprai Cogeneration Company Limited
• O&M Services at Lignite Mine Mouth Power Plant
• O&M Services at Nam Ngiep1 Hydropower Project
• O&M Services at Nam Lik 1 Power Plant
• O&M Services at Nam Ngum 2 Hydroelectric Power Plant
2. Electrical Maintenance Services
This covers all major, minor and annual maintenance works, including emergency services 24 hours a day
Our services include surveying, designing, installation, testing, control system, electrical system, electrical machinery, measuring instrument, aiming to increase efficiency.
With modern tools and equipment, our highly experienced and skilled staffs are able to analyze the results and make recommendations according to engineering principles so that our customers can plan maintenance works properly.
This service covers various types of power plants including thermal, combined cycle, and hydroelectric power plants, as well as expanded to renewable energy power plants to meet all your needs.
3. Mechanical Maintenance Service
The mechanical maintenance services support all types of power plants including thermal, combined cycle, hydro and wind power plants. The service also covers related accessories such as boilers and HRSGs, steam, gas, hydro, or wind turbines and follows periodic maintenance schedules, annual servicing, emergency maintenance, renovations, improvements and modifications.
4. Repairing, Manufacturing Mechanical Testing and Spare Part Management Services
We manufacture power plant parts with modern technology under close supervision from a team of engineers who have expertise in this field. Our products are as follows: 1. Valve Parts 2. Sheet Metal Fabrication 3. Gas Turbine Accessory Parts 4. Rotating Machinery Parts 5. Heat Exchanger
We repair and revitalize all types of equipment in different types of power plants with modern and special technology such as Simulation software, 3D Scan, Reverse, etc. We have expertise in repairing the following equipment: 1. Rotor Services 2. Gas Turbine Capital Parts 3. Bearing Relining 4. Valve Parts 5. Fuel Nozzle 6. Diaphragm of Steam & Gas Turbine 7. Hydro Power Plant Parts 8. Rotating Parts 9. Mobile Workshop
We assess the condition and conduct malfunction testing for various machinery, as well as identifying clear solutions to any issue. Our services can be categorized as follows:
• Material Testing includes Destructive Testing and Non-Destructive Testing
• Machinery Testing includes the testing and analysis of vibration, monitoring temperature by using Infrared Thermography, and the testing and analysis of sound/acoustic.
We provide a full range of spare part management services for power plant gas turbine. We use high-end technology that allows us to plan, purchase and store spare parts efficiently. Our service covers both Capital Part and Accessory Part more than 40 units nationwide. Moreover, we are also offering our management service to other products as well.
5. Civil Maintenance Services
• Dam Inspection and Safety Evaluation
• Dam Instrumentation Monitoring System (Manual & Automatic System)
• Dam Safety Review
• Dam Remedial Design
• Dam Break Analysis
• Dam Safety Emergency Action Plan : EAP
• Hydrographic Survey
• Aquatic Ecology
• Dam Safety Training
• Construction Supervision and Management
• Civil Design
• Plumbing & Sanitary System
• Structural Analysis and Evaluation
• Stability Assessment of Building
• Surveying Service
• Topographic Map
• Remedial Service
Civil Maintenance Providing civil inspections, planning maintenance services, technical advice to related civil maintenance works and overall evaluation of hydro, thermal, combined cycle, and renewable energy power plants and transmission systems.
6. Chemical Maintenance Services
We offer water quality control services including steam and pure water processes relating to production systems. We provide advice and problem solving, arising from issues with the production system, as well as adjusting the water quality. Our services are as follows:
• Analyzing and supervising the system by expert and experienced chemists according to the specified schedules (Weekly, Monthly, Bi-annually). • Providing advice and development for water production system operators to enable them to analyze and solve basic problems. • Checking and evaluating the use of various equipment and systems when paused for maintenance. • Advising on the selection of chemicals suitable to the equipment and operating conditions. • Providing advice on solving various problems related to Power Plant Chemistry.
We provide chemical analysis by scientists with specific expertise in the analysis of water quality for power generation processes, wastewater, and lubricants. Our laboratory is registered with the Department of Industrial Works and accredited with the ISO / IEC 17025 laboratory standard. Our service also includes measuring the combustion pollutants from the power plant shaft.
Providing services, procurement, management and production of chemicals for power plant water quality adjustment. Our Chemical Supply services include:
• Chemicals for clear water production systems including flocculants and coagulants, etc.
• Chemicals for cooling water systems including scale inhibitors and corrosion protection, and biological growth regulators.
• Chemicals for boiler water systems, including the pH regulator in boiler feed water systems. Additives to prevent scale and corrosion in boilers.
• Chemicals for cleaning Gas Turbine Compressors.
7. Renewable Power Plant O&M and Engineering Services
1. Consultation services for wind assessment for wind farms prior to project development.
2. Consultation services for wind farm construction.
3. Wind farm operation services:
• Analysis of wind farm performance using the Wind Farm Performance Monitoring System.
• Maintaining the generating weighted equivalent availability factor of wind farm
• Managing spare part
4. Wind farm operation services:
• Mechanical inspections.
• Electrical inspections.
• Oil quality inspections and transformer oil testing.
• Inspection of wind turbine foundations and structures.
• Repairing and retrofitting of various parts.
• Measurement of structural and foundation subsidence
• Rope access for blade inspections
• Drone Inspections and Analysis
1. Inspections of PV panels using drones fitted with thermal cameras.
2. Electrical equipment inspections
3. Transformer oil testing.
4. Structural inspections.
5. Underwater terrain and depth assessment for floating solar plants.
6. Soil subsidence and structural movement measurements and inspections.
8. Training, Transformer Oil Testing and Calibration Services
The center provides personal development services to build expertise in power plant operation and maintenance based on occupational standards by organizing theoretical and practical training with power plant simulation system, as well as assessment and certification services in accordance with Thailand Professional Qualification Institute (Public Organization), power generation system branch, to raise standards and build trust with people at the international level. Moreover, CCC provides resources for engineering analysis, design, improvement and test.
We provide transformer oil testing and analysis services which will help you plan your maintenance and analyze causes of damages in electrical equipment. Our laboratory delivers testing and analysis services with international standard.
The center was accredited as the 4th welding training center by the Welding Institute of Thailand (WIT). Services in the center include theoretical welding training at international standards, welding engineering consulting, and testing and certification of welders according to international standards ASME and ISO. Therefore, you can trust the skills of our best welding trainers and welding inspectors with more than 20 years of field experience.
We provide calibration of measuring tools services. Equipped with modern technology and quality certified with international standard ISO/IEC 17025, the center has a team of highly professional experienced staff, covering eight fields of measurement including: 1. Electrical 2. Temperature 3. Humidity 4. Vibration 5. Mass 6. Dimension 7. Torque and 8. Pressure and Vacuum.
We stand ready to provide comprehensive technical advice on electrical and power plant construction. We also design training courses and workshops aligned to our customers needs.
A complete supply of high quality products and services to meet our customer’s demands. We also provide equipment and tool leasing, including supplying spare parts.
EGAT is the leading provider of complete transmission system maintenance services, testing, calibration, efficiency assessment, operate and maintenance of transmission systems related equipment.
Our services are comprehensive and accessible, ranging from renovation of high voltage substation and transmission systems to the renovation of communication and protection systems.
1. High voltage substation equipment, such as Power Transformer, Instrument Transformer, Circuit Breaker, Surge Arrester, Disconnecting Switch, Switchgear, and Control Cabinet
2. High Voltage Transmission Line/Tower
3. Control and protection system equipment, such as Relay Protection, Remote Terminal Unit, Fault Recording System, and SCADA
4. Communication equipment, such as Optical Fiber Cable (OFC), Optical Terminal Equipment, Teleprotection, Power Line Carrier (PLC), Private Automated Branch Exchange (PABX), Party Line and Router & Switch
5. Metering system equipment
This telecommunication network covers the entire country and connects with neighboring countries in Southeast Asia. It is suitable for large telecom service providers and mobile carriers, with the highly reliable core network.
With coverage across the entire country, this telecommunication network links to neighboring countries in Southeast Asia. It is suitable for internet service providers and corporate customers requiring their internal networking. Serving as a highly reliable main network, it can help to reduce the cost of investment on transmitter receiver equipment.
This service is perfect for large-scale telecom services and internet service providers who require to connect with and transmit signals to other countries. It offers a reliable core network. Due to its trustworthiness, it help to reduce the cost of investing in transmitter-receiver equipment. It is also an excellent alternative for those who are using submarine optical network.
Having stability and security, this high-speed communication network enhances smooth data transmission within your organization, with coverage across the whole country. EGAT offers bandwidth ranging from 100 Mbps - 10 Gbps, which can accommodate various forms of unlimited connections. This allows you to access your organization’s data anywhere, anytime.
EGAT’s lignite fly ash is classified as Class C under the ASTM C618 standard. Having good pozzolanic activity or cementitious properties, it can be an excellent substitute for Portland Cement Type 1. Moreover, it can be used as a raw material for producing ready-mixed concrete and building materials. It can also be used in mega construction projects, such as dams, electric trains, airports, bridges, foundation pillars and condominiums, etc.
Lignite bottom ash is black and its size ranges from 0.1 – 10 millimeters. It has good drainage and ventilation properties, similar to sand. When ground, it is an excellent pozzolanic material. Lignite bottom ash can be used as a raw material in various industries, such as pottery, ceramic, and cement production.
FGD Gypsum (CaSO4 • 2H2O) is yellow and has a purity greater than 90%. It is divided into two types – one with less than 12% moisture and the other with less than 20% moisture. In general, FGD Gypsum has the same properties as natural gypsum, with a fine and consistent texture. It can be used as a raw material in cement, fiber cement, and organic fertilizers, as well being used to improve soil quality.