EGAT has continually emphasized the importance of innovation and modern technology. The vision of “INNOVATE POWER SOLUTION FOR A BETTER LIFE” and mission to provide services for the electrical power industry and related businesses are meant to strengthen the security of electrical power and increase the country's competitiveness through innovation. Knowledge and technology that has been developed and refined from experience have become the expertise and unique techniques of EGAT. Therefore, customers can be assured that your business will be the most efficient and sustainable success both today and in the future.
Deputy Governor - Power Business
Assistant Governor - Business Project
Director - Mechanical Maintenance Division
Director – Operation and Routine Maintenance for Power Plants Project Site: RATCHABURI ELECTRICITY GENERATING CO., LTD
Director - Electrical Maintenance Division
Director – RPCL Power Plant Operation and Maintenance Project
Director - Civil Maintenance Division
Director – Operation and Maintenance for NAM NGUM 2 Hydroelectric Power Project
Director - Chemical Division
Director – Operation and Maintenance for LIGNITE HONGSA Power Plant Project
Director - Workshop and Spare Parts Division
Director – Operation and Maintenance for Hin Kong Power Plant Project
- Launched the maintenance services of power plant and transmission system to private producers
- Provided major maintenance services to Rayong Electricity Generating Co., Ltd. and Khanom Electricity Generating Co., Ltd.
- Began the commercial use of fly ash in ready-mix concrete for China Tower columns.
- Began using fly ash in low heat concrete project, such as the construction of BTS sky train foundation.
- Up to 68% of fly ash was used to replace concrete for the construction of Pak Moon dam
- Provided Owner’s Engineer service to Ratchaburi Power Company Limited
- Provided Owner’s Engineer service to A.T. Biopower Company Limited, a Small Power Producer (SPP)
- EGAT's power plant maintenance business expanded the market to Lao PDR by providing services to Nam Ngum 1 Hydroelectric Power Plant, Theun-Hinboun Hydropower Plant, and Houay Ho Power Plant
- Provided Project Feasibility Study service to Cambodia Coal-Fired Power Plant in Cambodia.
- Launched the telecommunication network services through optical fibers in high-voltage transmission system
- Obtained Type III Telecommunications Business License from NBTC on March 15, 2007
- Power Plant Maintenance Business provided services in Sudan as follows: O&m advisory services, PDP Training course, O&m Training course, Gas Turbine part frame 5 Supply and Management
- Provided Technical Adviser Field Services to Nam Ngum 2 Hydroelectric Power Project in Lao PDR
- Provided Technical Advisor to Khao Kor Wind Power Plant Project of Khao Kor Wind Power Co., Ltd.
- Provided Technical Due Diligence Service to Gas Turbine Simple Cycle Power Plant Marib 3 project in Yemen
- Started selling FGD Gypsum, using as a raw material in cement production.
- Telecommunication Business launched IPLC (International Private Lease Circuit) service
- Provided services of demolition and relocation of generator from Thailand to Myanmar. The services also covered the consulting work on production and installation of power plant including the Commissioning Test
- Started selling Lignite Bottom Ash, using as a raw material in cement production
- Provided Technical Advisor Services to Fangchenggang Nuclear Power Project Phase II in China
- Committed to providing services for the electrical power industry and related businesses with the vision of innovative power solutions for a better life.